Monday, January 26, 2009

Mile Fly Model Mondays Presents: Misty Monteith







The first edition of Mile Fly Model Mondays brings to you the beautiful Misty Monteith.This 22 year old Gemini resides in Toronto, Ontario. From the pictures you can tell why she was chosen, but the beautiful lady has more to her then just a body.
Check the interview...

1.MFC- What are your goals in life?
Misty- I have several goals and I’m determined to do them all. I want to leave a lasting mark on the Canadian and American entertainment industry and become more than a Video Vixen and eventually go off to hosting a television show and acting. I also have a few academic roles, which I’m anxious to conquer. I’m currently going to school for nursing where I should be graduating soon and right after I hope to go back to become a dental hygienist. I think there’s more to life than superficial things and I want to be able to do or learn almost everything the world has to offer.

2.MFC- What type of man attracts you?
Misty- I don’t know. Every man is different. Wait… I’m really big on teeth. lol. I love a man with really white teeth and a good personality. I love to laugh so if he can make me laugh then he’s in my good books. I also admire a man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to take it because I certainly will take what I want when I want it. lol.

3.MFC- What do you do in your spare time/ hobbies?
Misty- Hobbies? Spare time? I hardly get any spare time. lol. I enjoy listening to music and I’m surrounded by it with what I do so what more could I possibly ask for. Majority of my friends are models or artists so I’m always chilling with them on set, at events or parties. If by an act of God that I have free time; I chill with my girls, the boo bear, and my boys. I like watching horror movies, going to the amusement park, and playing games.

CHECK OUT HER MYSPACE www.myspace.com/topnotchhoneyonline

1 comment:

Amp'd Apparel said...

Misty is awesome!!!!

One of the most beautiful woman I've seen!!!

xo