Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hustler of the Week-Diamond Diva











A DIVA IS A FEMALE VERSION OF A HUSTLA... This statment couldn't be more true for our hustler of the week Valerie Nelson a.k.a. Diamond Diva. Originally she was going to get a model feature for obvious reasons. ( JUST CHECK THE PICS) We decided to change that after doing some home work and asking some questions.




Check the interview
1.MFC- what are your goals in life?DD- My goal in life is to be a successful urban model in the entertainment and fashion industry. In the next couple of years I plan to manage my own models and have a reality show.{America's Next Pretty Hustla}..similar to America's Next Top model but not geared towards high fashion....this way models that do not meet the high fashion requirments can still have a shot a modeling especially if it's her passion.
2.MFC- what type of man attracts you? DD-Hmmmm this is a funny one...I love a thug ...that can change into a prince charming...when I say Prince Charming I mean..still knowing how to treat me like a woman should be treated.
3.MFC- what do you do in your spare time/ hobbies. DD- (laughs) Diamond Diva has always been a shop-a-holic! I love shopping, playing video games..Pac Man is my favorite! I love modeling and just being a goof ball!

No comments: